Book by phone+44 (0) 7704 325 670
Office: 08:00 to 22:00 365 days
To assist you with making a booking here are a few of our frequently asked questions for your perusal, terms and conditions differ between agencies, so please make certain to read the associated ones for your chosen rental car.
Q. How do I make a booking?
A. Simply go to www.rentalcars365.com
1. Select from the dropdown an airport location or UK main pickup point.
2. Select your dates and times.
3. Now press the "Search" button and you will be presented with a selection of rental choices. (Various filters are available to allow for further refining of your choice/results.)
4. Make certain to check the [Terms and Conditions] for Age and Acceptance
5. If so desired you cna email this quote to yourself by selecting the "Email Quote" button.
6. Once you are satisfied with your choice press the "Select" button,
7. The following page is a summary of your selection and you are now offered the choices re insurance and other additional facets such as child seats / GPS / fuel options etc.
8. On selecting either booking with or without additional insurance cover you will be taken to the personal detail entry form for you to enter your details.
9 After entering all your personal details you will be taken to the payment page for your credit card details, completing this and accepting the Terms and Conditions you can then press the "Book Now" button and you will recieve a confirmation booking email.
10. Please print this email and take with you when picking up the car.
Q. How can I make a change to a booking I have already made?
A. To make a change to a booking follow the next steps:
Q. Can you add extra drivers?
A. Certain Wolrd Wide locations allow additional drivers (please confirm with destination provider)
1. Additional driver meets all renter requirements.
2. Appears at the rental counter with the primary renter. Added at the time of rental.
3. Presents a valid driver's license.
4. Presents a major credit card in their name at the time of rental, or meets the locations qualifications requirements
5. An additional daily fee normally applies for each drivers added.
Q. I cant find any emails confirming my booking, what should I do
A. Sometimes emails end up in your junk mail folder so please check there.
Q. How do I change a time and date of a booking I have already made.
A. Using your login data which is your email address and a password of your choosing log in and review your bookings. Then using the edit button amend the time dates and any other feature you may wish to alter and then submit. After a few minutes you will receive an amended booking form with the updated information. If however you encounter a problem please feel free to call or email us here at WWRes and we will assist as soon as we can.
Q. Will there be an additional charge if I am late returning the rental vehicle?
A. There is generally a 29 minute grace period for daily rentals. If the vehicle is returned within 2 ½ hours of the time it was rented on a subsequent day additional hourly charges will apply. If you return the vehicle 2 ½ hours or more from the time it was rented on a subsequent day, you will be charged for an additional day of rental. Please Note: A vehicle that is returned after hours will not be checked in until the next business day. If returning after hours when a branch is closed, the customer is responsible for the vehicle until the satisfactory check in of the rental vehicle the next business day. It again is always best to read the [Terms and Conditions] of the provider throughly to avoid misunderstandings.
Q. Does my insurance cover theft and collision?
A. Standard insurance is fully comprehensive for one driver with an excess, the excess can vary in different groups, normally as follows:
Q. Where in the terminal is the rental desk?
A. Within the information pack you will find details on how to find the rental desk.
Q. When do I pay for my car?
A. Normally you will have paid a deposit and the balance will need to be paid at the rprimary pickup desk.
Q. Free Upgrade Offer?
A. Some companies offer a "FREE UPGRADE" this option can be confirmed at the primary pickup desk.
Q. Why do some providers ask for my flight arrival number?
A. If you supply your flight arrival number, the provider will be aware of delays should they occur.
Q. What do I do about fuel?
A. Various rules apply here, please enquire at reception as to exactly what is expected with regards to fuel on the cars return.